Saturday, December 3, 2011

DIY Moose A. Moose Doll


Emmy LOVES Moose A. Moose (from Nick Jr.), and with Christmas fast approaching, I've been on the lookout for a cute Moose plush.  I've found one, and honestly, I'm not crazy about him (I don't really want to pay 8 dollars for a doll that only looks a little like Moose).  Here is the one I've found to purchase:



Good News:  You don't have to settle for the Moose seen above.  On the Nickelodeon website, they have instructions for a no-sew felt version.  I made her one of the Nickelodeon dolls, and it didn't turn out too bad.  It's not perfect, but it's certainly more recognizable than the $8 version (+ $5 for shipping costs)- and it cost me a total of $4 to make.  Here's the Moose that Emmy will be getting for Christmas:



To see Nickelodeon's instructions, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment