Thursday, May 10, 2012

Organizing Your Cleaning Supplies

Last month I posted how to Organize Your Baby Bibs.  Since Emmy no longer uses bibs, I decided that I'd like to show you what I use the bib holder for lately:


As you may remember, this particular curtain rod is installed on the inside of a cupboard door.  The same curtain rod used to previously hold bibs, now conveniently holds all of my spray bottles.  This keeps the spray bottles up high (so little hands cannot reach), and it keeps them handy and at eye-level.

Some of you may be interested in the cleaning bottle holder inside the cupboard as well.  I wish I could take credit for that too, but the previous homeowner installed it.  It's actually rather neat, and in the future I'll try to post schematics for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment