Friday, April 20, 2012

Organizing Your Kitchen Spices

This is a great way to utilize the unused space on the side of your fridge.  You can organize a magnetic spice rack - one that can "grow" as needed.  You can use it for just your staple spices, or you can put your entire spice collection in one convenient space:


There are tons of different magnetic spice jars to choose from.  As I am always looking for a bargain, I went with the cheapest ones I could find.  I found mine at Pfaltzgraff.  The best thing about these jars is the clear lid.  When labeling them, you can just write with a Sharpie if that's your preference.  I personally like a more "professional" look.  I opted to purchase clear labels for my jars, because in most cases I prefer things uniform and simple.  Though, I think making your own artistic labels would also be incredibly pretty.  I bought my labels at Organize.com.  I altered them by cutting off the rounded edges (I like straight lines).  Incidentally, this was also the largest collection of printed labels I could find (set of 96).

I've had a few people ask where I purchased my stainless steel kitchen magnets (that appear to the left of the spice jars).  I bought them here and there from different places, and I honestly can't remember where because it's been a while.  But I did manage to find them on Amazon.  I've included them in the product carousel below (with a few other neat little matching stainless steel accessories).







 

No comments:

Post a Comment