Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Zapzyt Maximum Strength - Acne Spot Treatment


This acne gel boasts 10% benzoyl peroxide (the highest concentration you can currently buy over-the-counter).  It worked to dry out existing pimples, but did nothing to actually prevent acne from rearing its ugly head.  It also does not dry out cystic acne, as it is so deep beneath the skin.  Because it has a tendency to dry out the skin, it is best used as a spot treatment only.  Some people swear that benzoyl peroxide dyes fabrics, but I have never had issues with it.  I let it dry before I put anything near my face.  As with all benzoyl peroxide products, avoid excessive sun exposure and wear a sunscreen.  Overall, this product seems to be a suitable spot treatment, but other steps are needed in my personal skincare routine to prevent acne and to reverse acne damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment